Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

 
Have you ever had one of those days? You know, where you go to work on the van but you can’t because the helicopter is in the way? Yeah, that happened to me last weekend. Kim? Things are progressing on the van, and some long-awaited tasks that I’ve looked forward too are either done or are soon to be completed. The front and rear wings are being made ready for paint and the long awaiting plumbing pieces are happening.
 
This is my last post for 2014. Like in the previous 7 years, I am grateful to a large group of people who helped me get things done this year. I am especially grateful to Kim Herne. In May he sent me a really nice set of pocket doors. The only thing I need to complete the project is the center grille piece. Maybe Santa Claus will bring one. In the New Year I look forward to travelling to London and seeing – for the first time – an actual, operating Morris J-Type van.


No comments: