Monday, September 11, 2017

Drips, Handle, Dimples and Mr. Woo.

So the door problems have been fixed, but there another problem: the windows don't fit anymore. I mean the glass is flat as before but the aperture has seemingly changed shape. I'm freaking out for the second consecutive month, but Aaron is chill. We'll see. It could be a show-stopper.

The drip rails have gone on.

The front valance is going to be painted black and the manufacturing plate reattached.

The rear door handle problem has been solved.

The little dimples on the front have been reattached.



Lastly, I came across "Mr. Woo" while talking home from work. At 13 years old his rear legs recently gave out on him. But he's no ready to give up on life and his "parents" bought him a pair of wheels and he's busy racing up and down the side walk near where I park my car. There's a metaphor in that somewhere for all of us.

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I had a good look at Victoria yesterday. She is looking good

Unknown said...

I had a good look at Victoria yesterday. She is looking good

Unknown said...

I had a good look at Victoria yesterday. She is looking good

Unknown said...

I had a good look at Victoria yesterday. She is looking good

Unknown said...

I had a good look at Victoria yesterday. She is looking good

Unknown said...

Hi guys im looking for charlies (from Canada) email address please... mine is brentencreasey@bigpond.com