Saturday, June 8, 2019

One Step Forward and Two Steps Back



Were my weakness and my power
You were the thorn and the flower
You were my sunshine and the rain
Made me feel so good, brought so much pain
Now one step forward and two steps back
Nobody gets too far like that

I had three objectives this past weekend: 1) install the trim around the inside of the windshield, 2) attached the locks and install the wiper motor. I successfully did none of them. First the windshield cracked. Next the chrome for the interior door handle is a little "overspec" now, meaning they don't fit together, and I didn't even get to the motor. I did however take the steering wheel home, sand and paint it. It looks really good. The windshield will have to be replaced. I will do them all next weekend, plus I'll install the battery and the interior light.




No comments: