Monday, September 30, 2019

Ho, Ho, Ho

I continue to make slow progress on the van every weekend. As I complete things other things reveal themselves in need of fixing or repair. I expect that, but the list of thing outstanding seems to be dwindling. One problem is that the accelerator linkage won't work because there's no enough room between the bracket and the cowl, so some modifications might be needed. I'll test fit the cowl next week and get a better sense of what needs to happen next. I might also start some of the cooling, which I've looked forward too. Last week I put in the side glass and added the seat. Seat might be premature, but at least it's out of the way. Attention starting to turn to the carb and transmission. Aiming to be done by Christmas. I know, I said that before.

No comments: