Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day






At last, the parts I orderd from Iain are ready to be shipped. He was kind enough to send other bits I can use as a substitute forme some photos (included above). I expect they'll get here in about a month's time. I'm looking at the Mill Supply catalog for door latch and other bits I can use as a replacement for the original ones. I need to confirm the distance between the mounting centers. I hope it's 1.5".

The Winter Olympics started this weekend in Vancouver. The torch relay actually passed right in front of my house on Friday and a few hours later it was at the opening ceremonies. The venue for short-track speed skating and figure skating is literally accross the street from my house. Other than some new parking restrictions, it hasn't been a great inconvenience.

No comments: