Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas


Okay, earlier this year I optimistically declared (well, posted in any event) that this year would be the year that the van would be completed. The fact that it isn’t, doesn’t cause me any disappointment. It will be soon enough.

In the last year, I am again grateful for the help of so many people in Vancouver, and to the larger community of J Van guys worldwide, all coincidentally resident on Commonwealth countries, and who, with the exception of one, that I have never spoken to. I hope they all have a great New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlie - Merry Christmas.

Wish you and your family all the best in 2012.

Cg.

Anonymous said...

... and a very Merry Christmas and bright and prosperous New Year to Charlie and family (and all others in J-Van land). Hope Santa brings you all the spare parts that you'll ever need!

Cheers - Bugly